1. 200 ml heavy cream
2. 50-60 g dark chocolate
3. 3-4 tbsp powdered sugar
4. Chocolate sponge cake
5. 3-4 tsp chocolate syrup
6. 2 tsp coffee powder
7. Choco Chips (for garnishing)
1. Whip the heavy cream until it becomes stiff, mixing powdered sugar in between.
2. Melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler or a microwave and add the melted chocolate to the whipped cream. Keep it aside.
3. Mix coffee powder in 4-5 tbsp hot water.
4. Take a small piece of sponge cake, dip it in the coffee mixture and press it to the bottom of the shot glass using the back of a spoon.
5. Now, make alternate layers of cake, prepared chocolate mousse and chocolate syrup until the glass is filled. Make sure you dip each piece of cake in the coffee mixture before adding it to the shot glass.
6. Refrigerate it until set.
7. Garnish with chocolate chips and serve chilled.