Yields : 4-5 muffins
1. 100 grams all purpose flour (maida)
2. 100 grams powdered sugar
3. 100 grams unsalted butter (at room temperature)
4. 1/2 tsp baking powder
5. 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
6. 2 eggs
7. 40-50 grams choco-chips
1. Take soft unsalted butter in a bowl. Add powdered sugar to it and using a wooden spoon mix slowly until it forms a creamy texture.
2. Beat the eggs and add them to this mixture. Make sure you add one egg at a time.
3. Sieve all purpose flour and baking powder together and slowly fold into the butter mixture.
4. Add choco-chips and vanilla essence.
5. Grease muffin molds and pour the mixture into them. Filing only half of the molds.
6. Bake the muffins in a pre-heated oven at 180 °c for about 20 mins or until the muffins are spongy to touch.
7. Cool the muffins on a wire rack, demold them and serve.