Yield : 2 medium buns
For the Bread
1. 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
2. 1 tsp yeast (dissolved in 1/4 cup lukewarm milk along with 1 tsp sugar)
3. Pinch of salt
4. 1-2 tsp sesame seeds
5. 1 egg white
6. Milk (for kneading)
For the Stuffing
1. 200 g cottage cheese (crumbled)
2. 1/2 capsicum (finely chopped)
3. 1 small onion (peeled and finely chopped)
4. 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
5. 1 tsp red chili powder
6. 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
7. 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
8. 1 tsp lemon juice
9. Salt to taste
1. Mix all the ingredients for bread (except sesame seeds and egg white) in a bowl and knead a soft dough using milk. Keep the dough aside for at least 45 mins
2. Heat oil in pan. Add onions and capsicum and saute for 3-4 mins.
3. Add all the spices, lemon juice and crumbled cottage cheese and mix. Switch off the flame and let the mixture cool down.
4. After 45 mins, the dough should be double in volume. Take half the dough on a dusted surface and roll out a thin circle.
5. Place the stuffing in centre and fold the circle to form any shape of your choice (I made cylindrical rolls). Make sure you seal all the edges using the egg white.
6. Brush egg white on top of the bread and sprinkle some sesame seeds.
7. Bake in pre heated oven at 200 °C for about 20 mins or until brown.