Yields : 4-5 parathas
1. 2 cups wheat flour
2. Water (for kneading)
3. 3 tbsp butter (at room temperature)
4. 1/2 tsp black pepper
5. 1 tsp red chili powder
6. 3-4 garlic cloves (crushed)
7. 1/2 tsp garam masala
8. 2-3 tsp dried fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi)
9. Salt to taste
1. Knead a soft dough using wheat flour and water. Let it rest for 15-20 mins.
2. Take butter in a bowl. Add crushed garlic, salt, black pepper powder, red chili powder and garam masala to it.
3. Roll out a small chapati from the dough. Spread the garlic butter on it. Sprinkle a pinch of crushed and dried fenugreek leaves.
4. Fold it to from a ball. Roll it out again to form a chapati.
5. Bake the chapati in an electric tandoor/oven at 250°c until cooked.
6. Serve hot with butter.